Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport is looking for Room Attendants to come and join their fantastic team in the Glasgow area!
Both full and Part time available!
Summer work available – perfect for students!
A Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing guest requests in a timely manner.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you are responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Room Attendant will also be required to manage guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Perform all cleaning tasks as instructed by the Head Housekeeper, Deputy Head Housekeeper and Supervisor to the highest standard.
• Ensure we maintain high standards of excellence.
• Maintain consistently high standards of cleanliness, looking after guests needs and maintaining a polite and courteous attitude.
• Liaise with Head Housekeeper to ensure all rooms are cleaned in conjunction with guests check in / departures.
• Maintain clean rooms by vacuuming, polishing, providing linen services, dusting, cleaning, other duties as advised by line manager.
• Work on a rota basis which will Include Weekends, hours subject to hotel occupancy levels.
What are we looking for?
A Room Attendant Central Facilities Group is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills
• Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Ability to work on their own or in teams
• Flexible and reliable
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Hotel experience
• Experience in a similar position
Who are Central Facilities Group LTD?
We are one of the UK’s premier Housekeeping Support providers and we are continuing to expand and develop our business throughout the UK.
Salary: Up to £8.21/hour depending on National Living and Minimum Wage.
Flexible Shift patterns
Bi weekly pay
In line with present UK working requirements all candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work within the UK