Calling all Housekeeping Supervisors!
Hampton by Hilton Stockton-on-Tees is looking for Housekeeping Supervisors to come and join their friendly team!
• Provide leadership, training, support and motivation to the housekeeping team and ensure we maintain high standards of excellence
• Provide support to the Head Housekeeper and deputising in their absence
• Effective daily utilisation of the computer system
• Company Standards – Supporting the Head Housekeeper with Housekeeping compliance and achieving standards via regular communication to the GM where expenditure and support is required
• Security – Which includes compliance with HR procedures i.e. work permits & ID etc. Key security, guest security and lost property procedures
• Financial control, Supporting the Head Housekeeper with Room Attendant productivity, Supervisory hours and weekly budget control
• Assisting with the development of a proactive relationship with the Front of house team and ensuring all rooms are cleaned in conjunction with guests check in/departures
• Management of CFG procedures i.e. room audits, job of the day, periodical cleaning tasks etc. Housekeeping Office presentation
• Managing the Housekeeping department and overseeing the team of full and part time housekeepers including management of daily sales sheets and staff time sheets and all aspects of staff planning and welfare
• Maintaining consistently high standards of cleanliness and ensuring staff are all polite, courteous and look after guests needs
• Manage the stock control of all cleaning products, chemicals and laundry
• In the absence of the Head Housekeeper, attending and proactive participation of communication meetings (i.e. morning brief, op’s and monthly HOD meetings etc.)
• Rota Basis – Will Include Weekends
·Competitive Salary of £8.30 per hour.
·Opportunities for staff progression throughout the hotel not limited to only housekeeping.
·Flexible hours to suit your needs.
·Auto-Enrolment into Company Pension Scheme.
·Employee of the month awards.
·28 days annual holiday entitlement including bank holidays.