A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head Housekeeper to join our brilliant team at Hilton Garden Inn Luton North.
As a Housekeeping Manager, you will be responsible for the management of a busy housekeeping department. Maximising the performance of your team, leading by example and setting high standards to ensure the service is operated safely, hygienically and to contractual specifications.
Join us and you will receive:
• A highly competitive salary of £26,000 per annum
• A personal development plan to support your induction and a learning & development framework towards your career with the company
• Career progression
• Automatic Enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
• Recognition, Incentives and Awards
• Up to 28 days paid holidays
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
• Being the first point of call for the Hotel General Manager and senior management team within the hotel
• Supporting the housekeeping team with ongoing training and development
• Maintaining the standards set by Company and our client at all times
• Assisting the housekeeping team, including supervisors to meet their daily targets
• Supporting and providing the housekeeping team with ongoing training and development
• Complying with all company health and safety, policies and recording any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents or injuries.
What we are looking for:
• A welcoming, friendly and outgoing manner and have the ability to develop and motivate your team
• Worked within a management capacity in the hospitality industry or a similar customer service sector.
• Excellent people management skills and will have an understanding of rotas and schedules
• A high level of attention to detail and demonstrate high levels of quality.
• A hands-on approach needed – to support the front-line team and potentially clean rooms.
• Flexible working hours, including weekends depending on business needs.
• Self-starter qualities, be ambitious, passionate with excellent leadership qualities
We are Central Facilities Group one of the country’s leading hotel support services companies working in partnership with many of the leading hotel brands throughout the UK. We employ more than 3,500 people from over 50 nations, cleaning over 30,000 rooms daily at over 200 hotels. We invite you to join us today!
Job Type: Full-time
• Housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)